Base coat your Board using the foam brush. Start with the edges first then fill in the rest. Let dry completely, apply second coat if needed
- Use the wood stick to rub down the front of the vinyl stencil to make sure the image will stick to the tape.
- Carefully peal the clear transfer tape off backing making sure the image is stuck to the tape. Make sure you have all the lettering pieces stuck to the transfer tape..if you need too, rub with the wood stick as you are peeling.
- Stick your stencil image on your board, using the wood stick rub the vinyl to make sure the image will stick to the board.
- Slowly peal off the clear transfer tape leaving the vinyl image stencil on your board.
- Use the fat part of the sponge wedge to dip into your white paint, coat your sponge in paint and dab off as much paint as you can before you start to fill in the negative space on your board. You want to use as little paint as possible, you can always go back and do many light coats. DO NOT USE WATER.
- When you are finished painting the lettering and it is dry. Slowly peal off the vinyl stencil use a safety pin to peal off the tiny pieces.