Hoppy Easter Sign Kit DIY
- Basecoat your sign with the foam brush, start with the edges first then fill in the front of the sign with the white paint
- Let it dry completely, apply a second coat if needed
- Take an old credit card to rub down the front of the vinyl stencil to make sure the image will stick to the clear transfer tape
- Carefully peal the clear transfer tape off backing making sure the image is stuck to the tape.
- Stick your stencil image on your board, using the credit card to rub the vinyl to make sure it will stick to the board
- Slowly peal off the clear transfer tape leaving the vinyl image stencil on your board
- Use the fat part of the sponge wedge to dip into your paint, coat your sponge in paint and dab off as much paint as you can before you start to fill in the negative space on your board. You want to use as little paint as possible, you can always go back and do many light coats. DO NOT USE WATER.
- When your paint is dry you are ready to peal off the vinyl stencil, use a safety pin to peal up any small pieces of vinyl off your board